current location: Home
current mood: contemplative
current song: The Audrey's
I've avoided posting after I broke up because I didn't want it to be full of whiny angst. Anyway, I think it's been long enough to give my brain some space.
1. I like having my friends around me but I should be doing way more thesis and so it's an emotional health vs. stress point.
2. Am I only looking at a job offshore because I'm trying to isolate myself am much as possible? I do need to be alone and I also do tend to take things to extremes. It's a pretty big extreme.
3. I think I've become un-religious. I realised this when it was Easter and I had no desire to go to church. I still consider myself a Catholic, my priorities have just changed that's all.
4. Ergh, boys. I never realised how fucked up they come. I guess I just want to be left alone and when I don't, they do. Probably a good thing.
5. I rediscovered books. Everything from Mills and Boone (brilliant way to make yourself feel better) to literary novels.
6. God, I'm so glad Jacqui's back. She makes me feel like everything's in balance even when we talk crazy :)
7. God, I love my friends, all of them. They're so freaking good when stuff is bad and it took me this long to realise it.
8. Listening to meloncholy music only makes you feel worse if you're feeling lonely, no matter how beautiful it may be. Still, The Audrey's come highly recommended and full of pretty.
That is all.